2013. aug. 29.

LIEBSTER AWARD

I just got nominated by Maria and Barbara for the Liebster Award. Thank you!

Előző héten Mariatól és Barbarától megkaptam a 'Liebster Award' elnevezésű díjat. Köszönöm szépen!

 


Who receive this award, get 11 questions and must to answer them. And  she also asks 11 question, what the awarded reply.

Aki megkapja ezt a díjat, az kap 11 kérdést, amire válaszolnia kell. Ezen kívül ő is feltesz 11 kérdést, amire az általa díjazottak válaszolnak majd! 


Maria's questions: 

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
When I get positive feedback.

 2. Why did you decide to blog? 
Because I love fashion, and I'd like to show my style for everyone.

3. Who is your biggest icon and why? 
Karl Lagerfeld , because his collections have always the same style, but he can always change something and the clothes and shoes what he designed are amazing since many years.

4. Which is your favorite post yet?
Sporty white.

5. What advice can you give when it comes to blogging? 
Write lots of posts, leave comments on other blogs, and good photos are important too.

6. What or who is your biggest inspiration?
 Lots of thinks inspires me. For examples: bloggers, fashion designers, the current trends, outfits on Lookbook, streetstyle etc.

 7. If you could collaborate with anyone, how would it be?
 With one of my favourite fashion designers or stores.

 8. Favorite blog?
 Gal Meets Glam, Views of now, Kayture

9. What would you do, or wear in your dream post?
 Sorry, but I don't know, because my style is always changing also my favorites.

10. If you could meet someone, dead or alive, how would it be and why?
 Sándor Szandra from Nanushka, because she is so talented hungarian fashion designer, and I'm always amazed of her collections.

11. How has blogging change your life? 
I know many people, and I have less time, before I started blogging, but I don't mind.



Barbara's questions: 

1. Why did you start blogging? 
Because I love fashion, and I'd like to show my style for everyone.

2. Who, what and/or where does your blogging inspirations comes from?
  Lots of thinks inspires me. For examples: bloggers, fashion designers, the current trends, outfits on Lookbook, streetstyle etc.

3.What doe your family think about your blogging?
They support me, specially my sister, because she take the photos for my blog.

4.What time of the day do you write the best content for your blog?
 Usually I write the posts in the evening.

5. What is your favourite clothing store? 
 Zara, Mango

6. What is your favourite fashion item? 
 Actually my denim skirt from Pull&Bear, because I can wear many ways.

7. Who is your fashion icon/muse? Why? 
Karl Lagerfeld , because his collections have always the same style, but he can always change something and the clothes and shoes what he designed are amazing since many years.

8. What is your favourite fashion time period? 
I really love spring, when I can wear floral printed clothes.

 9. Do you shopping in second-hands? 
 Yes, I often buy clothes in Háda.

10. What fashion trend are you ready to wear this fall? 
 Now I'm obsessed with checked clothes and as always with black.

11. What influences your style?
I'm young, so my style always changing a little bit, but now the new trends and fashion inspirations on blogs, lookbook etc. influences my style.



Because not so long ago I started blogging, I don't know many blogs
gers, who are begginers, but they have amazing pages, so I can't choose 11 bloggers who are able to award.

Mivel nem olyan rég kezdtem el blogolni, ezért még nem volt alkalmam annyi oldalt megismerni, hogy ki tudjak választani 11 bloggert, akik alkalmasak a díjra. Mivel olyan embereknek szeretném odaítélni a díjat, akik még nem híresek, és nincs több ezer követőjük, mégis fantasztikus blogot vezetnek.
u.i.: Úgy döntöttem ezt az 'interjút' nem fordítom le magyarra, mivel eredetileg a kérdéseket angolul kaptam. Remélem nem bánjátok!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése