2013. aug. 5.

MY BIKINIS AND BEACH ACCESSORIES


 I wrote about swimwear here and now I share with you my bikinis and beach accessories.

Korábban már írtam a fürdőruhákról itt, és most a saját darabjaimat és a kiegészítőimet osztom meg veletek.

 

I bought this lace bikini in spring./
Ezt a csipkés bikinit még tavasszal vettem.

from: Pimkie

Long ago I need to buy a high waisted bikini bottom and I found this one at the beginning of July on the sales./
Régóta szerettem volna venni egy magas derekú bikini alsót, erre a darabra július elején találtam rá a leárazásokon.

from: Women'secret


some beach accessories/
néhány kiegészítő a strandra

from:
headband: Stradivarius
hat: from Spain
blue sunglasses: Pimkie
sunglasses: Bijou Brigitte
thongs: h&m


 

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Love that bikini from Women's Secret! The hot pants always looks so pretty with it vintage touch.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    VálaszTörlés